How to apply for Fiancé Visa or Tourist Visa in USA?

For Fiancé Visa, the U.S. citizens can apply for a visa on behalf of their fiancé so that they can come to the United States to get married, and then apply for Adjustment of Status.
For Tourist Visa, the immigrants who wish to travel to the United States as tourists can apply for a tourist visa which allows them to travel to visit as long as they can show that they will be returning back to their home country after their visit.

To know if you qualify, call us: (832) 390-4664

Attorney specializing in immigration law with offices in Houston and Baytown.

S U B S C R I B E to my cannel to watch more monthly videos about inmmigration, family based petitions, removal defense, citizenship and visas.

Follow us: