The time has come to say goodbye to Nepal 😭. This trip has been so eye-opening, and I know for sure that this will not be my last time visiting Nepal!
Come along with me as the PATA Nepal Chapter entertains us with traditional dances on our final night, and I make the long journey from Kathmandu to the U.S.A.
*Thank you Nepal Tourism Board and the Pacific Asia Travel Association for sponsoring my trip!*
Other videos you may be interested in:
– Things to do in Pokhara: https://youtu.be/6x0qaImaWdM
– Palpa Community Homestay: https://youtu.be/Z7teEDosgoE
– Lumbini (Birthplace of Buddha): https://youtu.be/Ybng3AdxO7Q
– Chitwan National Park Jeep Safari: https://youtu.be/pTiFIj0BSgU
– Chitwan National Park: Canoe and Jungle Walk https://youtu.be/L2MlNrLr6Sw
– Kathmandu to Chitwan Roadtrip: https://youtu.be/cxH5kkWbIg0
– U.S.A. to Kathamandu Travel Day: https://youtu.be/Jqgx7OWJshs
Don’t forget to Like, Comment, Subscribe, and follow us on Social Media, so you don’t miss out on our adventures!